1891年Sophie的日记

Many of us act as if we are going to live forever.

许多人和我年轻时候一样 总以为生命无尽 因此虚度光阴

We forget there are no guarantees of next year, next month, or even tomorrow.

我们总是忘记生命无常 意外也许就在明年 也许下个月 甚至明天

We forget even the longest of life flash by fast.

我们也总是忘记时光荏苒 再长的生命不过白驹过隙

You can't live your life for someone else.

所以你的人生千万不要为别人而活

And you can't let someone lese tell you how to live your list.

也不能让别人告诉你怎么过你的人生

Event your family.

即便是你的家人

The truth is one day, it'll be all over.

真相是, 有一天你会意识到 生命是有限的

It is one of the very few guarantees you have in your life 

生命是你一生中最难以被保证的事情

Oneday, it'll be over.

有一天一切都会结束

Going after our dreams and telling those we live how we really feel.

追逐我们的梦想 告诉那些我们深爱的人 我们的真实感受

All the time knowing how short life is specially, me.

特别是我 在知道生命如此短暂之后

And live the day as if your days are numbered.

请给你的生活加上倒计时

Because they are.

因为生命本身就是一场倒计时

The more you try to please people the more they get control of you

你越讨好他人他们就能越控制你

And you will end up hurting yourself.

而最终受到伤害的只有你自己

Wake up.

醒醒吧

Live you life, and sing the song of your soul.

好好生活 用你的灵魂 为你的生命个歌唱。